- You will receive an email confirming your web application submission.
- Your submission will be reviewed for the initial documents (1003, HMDA, Credit, etc.) required to get the process started
- If any required documents are missing at submission, you will be notified by our opening team.
- Once verified that the above required documents have been submitted, your submission will be processed and sent to an underwriter for initial income review.
- You will receive a welcome email with the name and contact information of your assigned TCF Relationship Loan Specialist.
- If any documents required for a conditional approval are missing, you will be notified by your assigned TCF Relationship Loan Specialist.
Underwriter income/credit review and approval
- Relationship Loan Specialist will send you a conditional approval (see example TCF Doc 1013).
- Items on Loan Approval Form (TCF Doc 1013) required for CTC/final approval, please read carefully.
- Return conditional approval items at least 72 hours prior to needing documents.
Conditional loan approval requirements
- Review Conditional Loan Approval form (TCF Doc 1013) for all conditions required for Final/CTC.
- Provide Homeowners Insurance Policy with TCF listed as second loss payee.
- You may use the TCF application number, as the loan number.
- Flood insurance (if required). Follow Flood Insurance Requirements.
- Contact your Relationship Loan Specialist with questions.
For a list of documents that are required, see our documents page.